FULL TIME, PERMANENT
Our client is a successful Agricultural firm, specialising in the supply and installation of Waste Management Systems, Slurry Solutions and Renewable Energy products. They offer a wide range of products and services throughout Europe.
You will support business development by providing administrative support to the company's sales team:
- Preparation of sales quotations
- Order components for projects and arrange transport of same to site
- Organise travel and accommodation for project teams
- Preparation of Health & Safety Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Ensure all projects are recorded on the CRM database
- Assist with projects on site
- Good level of education and/or equivalent experience in the agriculture industry
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Good IT skills to include experience in Microsoft office applications.
Salary: £20k - £20k depending on experience
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information, you can contact Marc Doorish at the Derry branch, or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.