Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Sales Coordinator on behalf of a leading manufacturing company. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Sales Coordinator will deal direct with potential customers with a view to generating and securing new sales and providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- Consistently making outgoing calls to identify new business opportunities and secure Sales
- Identify key customers and potential areas where products will be viable
- Send out follow up emails and relevant collateral as needed
- Manage your own set of accounts to nurture from first call through to Sale
- Work to targets of daily calls and qualified sales and follow outcome
- Update and maintain a CRM system
- Working closely with the sales team and providing support where required
- Maintain awareness and understanding of wider products and services
- Work as part of a small team however managing your own nurtures pipeline
- Provide reports on activity and progress to the Sales Team Leader
- Any other duties role may involve
- 2 years B2B Telemarketing / Lead Generation experience
- Managed Service experience (advantageous)
- Experience in talking to Key Decision Makers (advantageous)
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Must be motivated, enthusiastic and driven to exceed targets
- Ability to manage/prioritise own calling data via a CRM system
- Confident in use of MS Office applications
- Attention to detail
- Previous Customer Service/Sales experience with the ability to work to deadlines accurately and efficiently in a demanding environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational negotiating skills with the ability to communicate information in an accurate and professional manner
- Reliable and flexible
The successful Sales Coordinator will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Sales Coordinator role will be based in County Tyrone.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland