Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of a market leading global supplier of commercial vehicles for a Sales Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven Sales Executive to join an established company, developing a leading brand. The Sales Executive will be promoting, managing and developing relationships with a portfolio of companies with the objective of opening new accounts, increasing sales and further strengthening our client's business.
* Promoting the full range of products and services covering sale of new trucks, parts, service and repair facilities to customers
* Building long term, positive, relationships with all customers
* Identification of potential new customers through market research
* Sales prospecting and negotiation with potential customers
* Accurate recording of customer visits, calls and interactions
* Liaison with internal departments to ensure smooth flow of communication and order process
* Completion of sales reports to Sales Manager on regular basis
* Obtain market intelligence and report competitor activity
* Pass on customer complaints in line with company procedures
* Respond to customer queries in a timely manner and keep in regular contact with customers to obtain sales of Company products and services
* Any other duties role may involve
* Previous relevant sales experience - commercial vehicle or motor factors sales experience would be highly advantageous
* Previous experience of working in or possession of a good knowledge of the industry
* Strong commercial awareness and an ability to sell and close opportunities
* Proven track record in new business generation
* Previous sales territory management
* Ability to work to targets
* Strong negotiation and influencing skills
* An excellent telephone manner, coupled with the skill to reach decision makers
* The ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and written
* An excellent level of computer proficiency
* Full driving licence
The successful Sales Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus commission, company car, pension scheme with generous employer contributions, a health cash plan, cycle to work scheme and a death in service benefit.
The Sales Executive role will be covering Northern Ireland.
If you would like to discuss this Sales Executive job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.