Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of a leading support services company for a Sales Executive. The Sales Executive will be focused on delivering new business contracts in support of the Company growth strategy. With the influencing; commercial skills and responsiveness necessary to overcome any challenges or barriers, the Sales Executive will be responsible for building sustainable client and supplier relationship networks in order to achieve challenging, commission-based sales targets in various industry sectors.
* Service existing and potential accounts by providing timely, professional and accurate quotations and documentation in response to client needs
* Liaise with Operations management in order to maximise opportunities to grow business revenue from the existing client base
* Liaise with Operations management to identify new vendors and opportunities to achieve cost savings with existing vendors in order to improve competitive pricing and overall profitability
* Maintain and develop relationships with existing and potential customers via online meetings, telephone calls and emails
* Support the Sales and Operations teams in all aspects of development of pricing, tariffs, statistics and analytics for existing and potential clients
* Contact and close new business opportunities and leads
* Monitor prospective tender opportunities, with responsibility for the completion of excellent tenders and supporting documentation
* Liaise with internal departments to ensure that tender documentation aligns with legislative requirements, business capabilities and the management systems in place; highlighting any cost or other liability risks
* Monitor and benchmark business performance against key competition activity and competitive developments; innovations, etc.; making recommendations to the Commercial Director as necessary
* Provide comprehensive analysis and reports on client activity to the Commercial Director, identifying opportunities for further revenues or cost reduction
* Respond to ad-hoc prospective client enquiries in a timely and professional manner
* Support the company's health and safety culture
* Build and maintain working relationships with your colleagues and the company's clients and suppliers
* Carry out any other relevant duties as may be required in line with business needs
* Demonstrable experience in a similar role at this level for at least two years, ideally within a similar organisation structure (i.e. a large volume of clients and people within a multi-site environment) to include:
o Overseeing outbound sales processes
o Previous experience of tender processes and input to contract negotiations
o Knowledge of price sensitive markets
o Provision of comprehensive sales analysis reports to senior management level
* I.T. literate - excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
* Both a high degree of self-direction and ability to work as a team player
* Strong commercial awareness
* Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
* Resilience necessary to work in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent organisational skills for the management of multiple projects and multiple deadlines
* Excellent stakeholder/client management skills, with the ability to quickly demonstrate an understanding of our business; our clients' business and the market dynamics in which we operate
* Displays an entrepreneurial approach to business constantly seeking opportunities for growth
* Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
* Real passion and enthusiasm to succeed
* Full UK driving licence
The successful Sales Executive will enjoy a competitive salary circa £26,000 - £28,000 per annum depending on experience plus car and commission.
The Sales Executive role will be based in Belfast.
If you would like to discuss this Sales Executive job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.