Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Sales Executive on behalf of one of the fastest growing full-service packaging suppliers in Ireland. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join an ambitious and growing business. The Sales Executive will be responsible for promoting, managing and developing relationships with a portfolio of companies with the objective of opening new accounts, increasing sales and further strengthening existing relationships.
* Develop mutually beneficial relationships with new customers and accounts
* Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
* Manage accounts to deliver positive outcomes for all parties
* Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of products
* Provide a consultative approach in dealing with customer requirements
* Identify customer needs and upsell additional products where necessary
* Prepare, illustrations, quotes and tender documents
* Achievement of agreed KPIs
* Represent the company in a professional manner
* Report activity to Directors
* A positive outlook with a desire to quickly build a working knowledge of managing customer contact using all media
* Sales experience
* Good interpersonal skills
* A desire to always find better ways and to improve
* Evidence that you can work to tight deadlines
* An understanding of the importance of managing customer relationships to best effect
* Determination to succeed
* A working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications would be helpful
The successful Sales Executive will enjoy a competitive salary circa £24,000-25,000 depending on experience plus bonus and excellent opportunity for career progression.
The Sales Executive role will be based County Down.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.