Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of a leading communications company for a Sales Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Sales Executive will sell across the portfolio of telecoms and network services and products and achieves the maximum scope for cross selling and upselling.
* Actively seek out new business, self-generate and close opportunities.
* Proactive prospecting, building, winning and account management of new customer base built by sales person.
* Primary selling of fixed network services.
* Take responsibility for identifying new market opportunities.
* Responsible for the continual targeting of new accounts all to be delivered against agreed targets in an agreed time frame.
* Responsible for the on-going management of your customer base.
* Liaise with key internal departments.
* Adhering to and developing our Business Management System.
* Ensuring maintenance and upkeep of the Customer Relationship Management to improve sales effectiveness.
* Providing all necessary information to ensure that customers orders are processed in an efficient manner.
* Attend all sales meeting and training courses as and when requested by Management.
* Keep fully up to date with product knowledge and the comparable services provided by competitors
* Be fully compliant with Industry Standards which include: ISO 9001 and ISO 27001
* Develop and adapt the role to meet the expectations of future business developments, opportunities and expansion.
* Any other relatable tasks and duties as directed by the Management Team
* 3 years sales experience selling ICT/Telecoms/Data/Software.
* 2 years Field Sales, (face-to-face), selling ICT/Telecoms/Data/Software.
* Educated to GCSE level including Grade C passes in English and Maths.
* Experience selling into and managing a variety of accounts across small medium and large organisations.
* Established working knowledge selling network data services and products.
* Excellent prospecting and selling skills.
* The ability to manage and develop new sales.
* The ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets by Sales Manager.
* Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
* An ability to proactively generate new sales opportunities.
* Excellent communicator.
* Must be able to work on own initiative and take decisions within Company Policies.
* Experience of field sales in selling network data services and products.
* Customer Service and/or sales training within ICT Industry.
* Experience of selling in the Public Sector.
* Working knowledge of British Safety Standards ISO 9001 & ISO 27001.
The successful Sales Executive will enjoy a competitive salary circa £28,000 - 29,000 plus commission, car allowance and fuel card, laptop and mobile, private health insurance, broadband and landline and 33 days holiday plus service days.
The Sales Executive role will be covering Northern Ireland, with occasional travel to ROI and UK.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland