Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Sales Executive on behalf of our client, a company that facilitates everyday payments in local businesses, while also rewarding positive social actions with a unique City Currency. Powered by blockchain technology, our client connects people, businesses and partners, fostering a sense of community. The Sales Executive will be responsible for collaborating with the Merchants in building the ground operations in the city.
- Recruiting local businesses
- Respond to inbound requests and develop new sales opportunities
- Create and prioritise target account lists within a defined geographic territory
- Become a namely expert and be able to articulate the value proposition
- Manage a portfolio of merchants accounts to achieve long-term success
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers' individual needs
- Developing growth strategies, tactics and stunts and executing them from A to Z
- Monitor sales metrics using our CRM tools
- Report activity to Senior Management
- Any other duties role may involve
- Enjoy sales and be comfortable with working on the ground (60% outside the office)
- Sales and marketing oriented
- Self-motivated, proactive, can-do
- High communication and interpersonal skills
- Driven by self & team targets
- ability to think outside the box
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Able to collaborate extensively with other team members
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment and act with a sense of urgency
The successful Sales Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus bonus and expenses.
The Sales Executive role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland