Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Sales Executive on behalf of a leading software company. Working within the Education division, this role requires a results-focussed and forward thinking Sales Executive with a can-do attitude; expected to deliver new business sales to Higher Education customers in the UK. This will require a consistent focus on lead nurturing, opportunity management and the ability to close sales.
- Identify and close direct sales opportunities with universities in the U.K. and Republic of Ireland.
- Proactive lead generation, cold calling, conducting sales calls, webinars and sales visits.
- Pipeline creation, management and accurate forecasting.
- Preparation of proposals, follow up and closing sales.
- Attend events and exhibitions to promote company and actively network.
- Pro-active contribution to team meetings.
- Work with the marketing team to promote company.
- Awareness of competitive landscape and the ability to position company's products effectively.
- Maintain accurate and timely records within the CRM system.
- Meeting and exceeding personal and company targets
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 3 years sales experience with demonstrable record of success OR recently achieved 3rd level qualification in a business related discipline
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Full Clean UK Driving License
- Willing to travel throughout the UK
- Confident presenter whether in person, online or by telephone
- Consistently demonstrates a strong work ethic and 'can do' attitude.
- Possesses excellent communication skills and the ability to converse at all levels of an organisation.
- Organised, thorough and dependable.
- Keen to learn and comfortable in a fast moving environment.
- Ability to take initiative when required.
- Experience of the Education and Assistive Technology industry
- Excellent IT skills
The successful Sales Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus commission.
The Sales Executive role will be based in County Antrim and will involve travel throughout the UK.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland