Sales Field Representative
To be responsible for promoting, managing and developing relationships from an established customer base with the objective of also opening new accounts and increasing overall sales turnover.
- Building and maintaining relationships with a established customer base.
- Maintain accurate knowledge of products and services.
- Identify customer needs and up sell products were possible.
- Provide reports / minutes of meeting with customers.
- Represent the company in a professional manor.
- Any other duties the role may involve.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- To be target driven with a proven track record of achieving targets.
- The use of own transport and the ability to travel throughout the Island of Ireland on a weekly basis.
- Commercially focused.
- Ability to work on own initiative.