Our large private sector client in the Ballymena area are looking to recruit a Sales Ledger Administrator to join their team full time for 2 months initially.
- Raise Invoices, credit notes and statements
- Allocate cash, cheques payments to customer accounts
- Maintain debtors ledger, contact customers for payment and maintain a record of responses.
- Reconcile accounts
- Produce monthly & weekly reports for management
- Arrange and attend regular debt meetings with Financial Controller.
- Perform credit checks on new and existing customers
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Two years' experience within a Sales Ledger/Credit Control environment
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent to include Maths & English (A-C)
- Debt Management success
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Computer literate with strong excel skills
- Excellent telephone manner & customer service
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment