Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of our client a successful and innovative manufacturer for a Technical Sales Account Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop and further your career with a market leader. The Sales Manager will manage the customer aspects of all current business and continuously pursue additional business in the automotive market to secure additional business.
* Develop and maintain sales and marketing strategy to secure new business to meet the company targets
* Responsible for the supervision of sales team on a day to day basis, including:
o communicating job expectations and company information
o training, development and performance management of sales team
o time and attendance management
* Understand company goals and sales objectives, and support the Business Development Team to achieve these objectives
* Understand all processes of trading, including manufacturing, transportation, and accounting, to provide best service to customers
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships, through customer visits and the effective use of other communication channels
* Constant monitoring of customer accounts and reporting their status with regards to project schedule, delivery, tooling arrangement, invoicing, payment, etc.
* Collect and analyze information from customers, competitors and market and inform the relevant department in order to provide:
o best service to customer
o maximum profit
* Support marketing activities and develop new business
* Co-ordinate all RFQ activities
* Participate with team working, information sharing and Continuous Improvement Programmes
* Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
* Comply and ensure compliance with the Company Environmental Policy and requirements of the Environmental Management System both in normal and emergency situations
* Any other duties role may involve
* Able to lead and motivate a team
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
* Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
* Planning and organising skills
* Results focused
* Customer focused
* Understand and apply commercial and financial principles to improve performance
* Flexibility to travel on as needed to Sales and customer sites
* Educated to degree level
* Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel
* Mechanical Engineering Background
* Previous supervisory experience
* Previous experience in automotive industry
* Experience of Account Management in a technical environment
* Knowledge of French and/or German language
The successful Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £25,000 - 38,000 depending on experience.
The Sales Manager role will be based in County Antrim.
If you would like to discuss this Sales Manager job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.