Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Sales Manager on behalf of our client, a company that facilitates everyday payments in local businesses, while also rewarding positive social actions with a unique City Currency. Powered by blockchain technology, our client connects people, businesses and partners, fostering a sense of community. The Sales Manager will be responsible for collaborating with the Merchants in building the ground operations in the city.
* Recruiting local businesses
* Respond to inbound requests and develop new sales opportunities
* Create and prioritise target account lists within a defined geographic territory
* Become a namely expert and be able to articulate the value proposition
* Manage a portfolio of merchants accounts to achieve long-term success
* Act as the point of contact and handle customers' individual needs
* Developing growth strategies, tactics and stunts and executing them from A to Z
* Monitor sales metrics using our CRM tools
* Report activity to Senior Management
* Any other duties role may involve
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* 3 years B2B sales experience, knowledge of B2C advantageous
* Comfortable working office and field based
* Sales and marketing orientated
* Self-motivated, proactive, can-do, organised
* High communication and interpersonal skills
* Driven by self & team targets
* Strong analytical skills and ability to think outside the box
* Able to collaborate extensively with other team members
* Able to multitask in a fast paced environment and act with a sense of urgency
* Familiar with a start-up culture, can easily interact with the product, tech, finance, customer support, and strategy teams
The successful Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £30,000 depending on experience plus bonus and expenses.
The Sales Manager role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.