Grafton are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager on behalf of our client, an expanding construction related business. The Sales Manager will head up and grow the existing sales team. The Sales Manager will have the autonomy to lead, shape and grow the business, which makes this an exciting opportunity for an experienced, entrepreneurial and highly motivated professional with ambitions to make an impact.
The Sales Manager will have a proven track record of sales management at senior level and you will work closely with the senior management team to develop new opportunities for profitable and sustainable growth.
* Lead, inspire and coach the sales team to achieve set business objectives.
* Work with the operations and sales teams to manage, implement and deliver successful projects.
* Work with the senior management team on sales strategies and annual plans.
* Assist in the recruitment, performance appraisal and development of all sales and estimating staff.
* Work with the estimating department to manage sales enquiries and analyse conversion rates.
* Positively influence and shape new marketing initiatives to support new business development.
* Manage relationships and set expectations with sub-contractors and approved installers.
* Any other duties role may involve.
* 5 years sales management experience preferably from windows and doors/construction industry
* Proven track record of achieving sales targets
* Experience in managing a successful sales team
* Excellent interpersonal skills including well developed presentation and negotiation skills
* Time management and prioritising skills
* Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
* Full diving licence
The successful Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £35,000 - 40,000 per annum depending on experience plus commission and car.
The Sales Manager role will be covering Northern Ireland.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.