Grafton Sales and Marketing are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading sports brand for a Sales Manager with a proven track record of commercial success in a competitive environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven Sales Manager to join an international sports brand. The area to be covered is Northern Ireland.
- Achieve the annual territory sales plan revenue and distribution objectives in the defined territory and meet the annual key product category objectives.
- Develop, plan, and execute a strategic sales plan in selling to and managing Sporting Goods Retailers, Specialist Footwear Retailers and other suitable Retailers.
- Maximise in-person contact and sales call coverage with assigned accounts, colleges, universities, high schools, travel organisations and leagues.
- Increase brand presence and image with customers and consumers through promotional activity.
- Develop annual business plan designed to deliver account objectives of assigned accounts.
- Aggressively seek out and develop new business partners and accounts strategically within territory using the agreed account criteria.
- Report to Senior Management informed of trade related information on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain great working relationships with key personnel in each account.
- Develop layouts/merchandising concepts for accounts to ensure distribution/merchandising objectives are met.
- Complete all reports and records on a timely basis.
- Prepare and review each account's performance in a business review each quarter.
- Show the utmost professionalism whilst representing the brand.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Business to business field sales experience preferably in sport equipment & teamwear material
- Proven track record of delivering to agreed sales and performance targets
- Keen interest in sport
- Computer literacy in application of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience of building customer relationships
- Persuasive, influential and self confident individual with strong interpersonal awareness and communication skills
- Self motivated individual with ability to work under pressure and demonstrate good time management and organisational skills
- Customer focused/drive to deliver improved customer satisfaction
- Full driving licence
The successful Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £25K depending on experience plus commission, car allowance, healthcare and phone allowance.
The Sales Manager role will be covering Northern Ireland.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland