Our client require a sales assistant to work in their busy sales office and trade counter, based in Belfast.
The position is full time, Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 4.30pm and Friday 8.00 am to 3.30pm.
* Entering orders on to Order Entry System.
* Pricing quotations and tenders.
* Dealing with customers by phone and over the counter.
* Filing and general office duties.
* Any other duties as requested by management.
* GCSE (C or above) in Maths & English.
* Knowledge of glass & glazing products.
* Computer literate, previous experience of a glass order entry system would be an advantage.
* Previous experience in a busy sales office.
* Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative.
* Good communication skills.
* Due to our location access to a car would be useful.
* Dependant on Experience.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging, we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent, contract and temporary job solutions to a variety of clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.