Sales Project Manager
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of a leading energy company for a Sales Project Manager. The Sales Project Manager will sell the features and benefits of Natural Gas to energy users operating within the industrial and commercial sector.
* Prospect for customers within a defined area or customer sector, using information provided from within the Company's database and or cold calling, in order to ensure all potential business is identified.
* Complete Gas Connection Agreements within company guidelines and manage the connection through the appropriate channels ensuring associated paperwork is of an appropriately high standard to ensure the application can be administered effectively within regulated standards of service.
* Persuade customers of the advantages of gas and to successfully complete the sale it may be necessary to advise and arrange for a third party.
* Provide a technical solution to a wide range of heating and hot water systems.
* Conduct feasibility studies and prepare specifications to inform potential customers of the financial, environmental, and other benefits Natural Gas can provide.
* Supply and keep updated timely and accurate job information, financial information and market intelligence to assist in the provision of management information and in the marketing planning process.
* Support the site works process by providing relevant input into post connections activity such as meter resizing and reconnections.
* Develop relationships within the sector that allow company to have a high level understanding of wider trends and activity within the Greater Belfast I&C Marketplace.
* Observe and comply with policies and procedures for Health and Safety at Work and observe and continually promote equal opportunities and customer care in compliance with organisational aims and objectives.
* Participate in learning and development activities that develop personal effectiveness and assist in improving performance in the role.
* Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required
* Must possess an appropriate technical qualification e.g. HNC/BTEC in an appropriate engineering field OR 2 years relevant experience in the Natural Gas industry.
* Comprehensive IT skills including ability to use Microsoft Office packages including Excel.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
* Ability to work under minimal supervision and use own initiative.
* Experience of selling and negotiating within the industrial and commercial market.
* Relevant experience in assessing industrial and commercial equipment and costing installation work.
The successful Sales Project Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £28,000 - 30,000 depending on experience plus car and bonus.
The Sales Project Manager role will be covering East half of Northern Ireland.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland