Our client is a leading Chemicals company and are looking to recruit an experienced Account Manager to join there team.
Our client is based in Dublin but this will be a road based role covering all of Ireland you can be based from anywhere in Ireland but will have to be Dublin for Sales Meetings 1-2 days per week.
Responsibilities will include
- To achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration across all existing and potential accounts - selling to the Food & Beverage / Industrial / Agri & Pharma Industries
- To promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective customers
- Generating new sales using both new and existing business customers
- Analyse sales performance
- To establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business for the company.
- Develop plans to meet and exceed targets
- Demonstrate all products and services to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their requirements from a select portfolio of suppliers
- Liaise with the Inside Sales, Supply Chain & Quality to ensure orders are fulfilled according to customer requirements
- Keep up-to-date on NPD, technical and quality requirements of our customers
- Prepare budgets and forecasts for existing & new customers.
- Provide management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, potential for new products and services and competitive activities.
- A minimum of 2-3 years sales experience. Food or Chemicals background.
- New business development experience
- A proven track record in closing sales and achieving targets
- Target driven and sales oriented.
- Ability to engage with different businesses across a variety of sectors
- Team Player - working in co-operation with colleagues
- Excellent written and oral skills
- IT Skills - Microsoft / Outlook etc
- Full Clean driver license
- Excellent salary on offer
- Company car
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.