Our very successful and established client in the Portglenone area are looking to recruit a Sales Representative to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
The company is focused on developing their team and their company culture through recruiting candidates who want to be part of something bigger.
This role will ideally suit a person who has both a sales and customer service background, someone who is target driven and enjoys interacting with the customer. The role involves being part of an energetic forward-thinking team who work close together to deliver excellent customer service.
The successful candidate will be the face of the company and will be responsible for developing existing clients as well as targeting and establishing relationships with new customers. The person will play an instrumental role in helping develop and execute its sales plan and will be responsible for developing key sales territories.
The person will be provided with training to learn the company's unique and successful range of products. Emphasis is always placed on the development of face to face customer relationships and specific training and coaching will be provided to gain the high performance the company requires.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop a strong understanding of the company product range and technology and what combinations work with different customer types. Generating business through outbound calls/visits to new and existing customers as per defined target
- Achieving weekly, monthly & yearly target and report weekly to management
- Assist with establishing a plan for activating new customers and growing sales in order to expand customer base in Northern Ireland and further afield
- Have a consultative approach to selling
- Dealing with any sales queries, making sure that all issues are resolved efficiently
- Communicate company marketing tools and use them as a competitive advantage for increasing sales from current and new customers
- Demonstrate and present the company and products effectively and provide accurate information to customers
- Assist with maintaining relationships with existing customers and identifying new opportunities to increase sales from them
- Liaise with all internal departments in order to provide the best possible customer experience
- Report clearly on all progress and create new ideas on how to develop the assigned territory.
To succeed in this role, the person must have exceptional potential, be target driven & self-motivated
The person required must:
- Be resourceful, be sales focused and target driven
- Work with their teammates, customers and company culture in mind at all times
- Be passionate about delivering excellent customer service and extremely customer focused
- Have excellent communication skills when dealing with both internal and external customers developing strong relationships with existing and new customers
- Show excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrates drive and determination and has the right attitude to succeed
- Have experience in a customer service/focused environment
- Be confident and be self-motivated
- Show a commitment to play on the company team
- Demonstrate the capacity for fast thinking and using own initiative
- Have a mature approach to problem solving
- Possess a "can do attitude" and be a self-starter
- Have an always be learning attitude
- Have good discipline around follow up and time management.
Education and Experience
- Candidates should hold a minimum of 4 GCSE's standard of education (including Maths and English Grade C or above) or equivalent and ideally possess a third level qualification in Business, Marketing/Sales
- Full proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite is essential
- Previous sales experience in a targeted environment is required
- New business development experience would be an advantage
- Full clean driving licence.