Our client a leading utility company, who are implementing a highly significant infrastructure project, have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Representative to join their team covering the Omagh and Strabane area of County Tyrone.
You will be responsible for all sales activities in the domestic sales market, which includes growing the customer base and developing the domestic sales business through consistent territory planning and review.
As the Sales Representative you will
- Define market opportunities along with producing a plan to achieve market penetration in the domestic sector.
- Maximise opportunities to achieve sales targets by growing and developing the sector.
- Maintain accurate records of sales and prospecting activities including phone calls, appointments, presentations, closing of sales, and follow-up activities.
- Develop a database of key clients through effective communication including referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Have responsibility for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Develop and manage any networking and engagement programmes to enhance relationships and to support the overall sales effort.
- Establish relationships and maintaining contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction and provide an excellent standard of customer service.
- Provide weekly/monthly and ad-hoc reports
The ideal Sales Representative will have
- Excellent sales ability and relationship building skills including highly developed technical selling skills and product knowledge.
- The ability to project manage multiple stakeholders and tasks during the customer connection process.
- At least 3 years experience or the ability to demonstrate sufficient knowledge of working in a competitive sales environment with a particular emphasis on territorial sales (preferably within the utility industry).
- A flexible approach to working hours and capable of working to tight deadlines and responding to changing priorities at short notice with good attention to detail and a methodical approach.
- Full UK Driving License
Hours of work:
- Flexible working pattern
- Competitive basic salary
- OTE Bonus
- Company Car
- Excellent benefits
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una by applying with your up to date CV and clicking the button.