Our well established Building Merchants in the Ballymena area are looking to recruit a Sales Representative to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
This particular role will cover NI Eastern countries territory.
Do you Build and develop customer relationships?
Are you customer focused?
Do you achieve sales goals and targets?
Key Responsibilities include:
Develop a strong understanding of the company product range and generating business to new and existing customers as per defined target
Achieving weekly, monthly & yearly target and report weekly to management
Assist with establishing a plan for activating new customers and growing sales in order to expand customer base in Northern Ireland and further afield
Dealing with any sales queries, making sure that all issues are resolved efficiently
Demonstrate and present the company and products effectively and provide accurate information to customers
Assist with maintaining relationships with existing customers and identifying new opportunities to increase sales from them
Liaise with all internal departments in order to provide the best possible customer experience
Report clearly on all progress and create new ideas on how to develop the assigned territory
To succeed in this role, the person must have exceptional potential, be target driven & self-motivated
The person required must:
- Be resourceful, be sales focused and target driven
- Be passionate about delivering excellent customer service and extremely customer focused
- Have excellent communication skills when dealing with both internal and external customers developing strong relationships with existing and new customers
- Show excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrates drive and determination and has the right attitude to succeed
- Have experience in a customer service/focused environment
- Be confident and be self-motivated
- Have an always be learning attitude
- Have good discipline around follow up and time management
Education and Experience- Essential
- Previous sales experience in a targeted environment is required
- New business development experience would be an advantage
- Full clean driving licence.
Education and Experience- Desirable
- Working knowledge of building, timber and hardware products