An enthusiastic and experienced field sales person to join the residential team. The successful applicant will be responsible for promoting and selling the full range of quality proven energy efficient central vacuum & mechanical ventilation products to new construction projects, from self-build homes to housing developments and light commercial buildings.
- Responding to and consistently following up on all customer enquiries and leads generated by the marketing department;
- Cold calling in assigned sales territory on all new construction projects, including specifiers, builders, self-builders
- Consulting with & presenting to our contact database of influencers
- Providing product specification and quotations to all enquiries;
- Keeping up-to-date records on company Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System;
- Raising relevant paperwork and collecting payment for sales made;
- Conducting after-sales customer satisfaction calls.
- Full Technical and Product Specific Sales Training support will be provided to the successful candidate.
Hours of work: Full time
- Minimum 2 years field sales / business development experience, with selling to the construction sector advantageous;
- Proven ability to generate and convert your own sales leads;
- Have a positive, confident perspective with excellent communication skills
- Have excellent telephone skills
- Be self-motivated and have proven ability to work on own initiative and respond to challenges in a positive and persistent manner.
- Be computer literate
- Be target driven
- Sales experience of technical products (advantageous)
- Experience with CRM Systems (advantageous)
- £22,500.00 + commission (OTE £30,000 - £40,000 uncapped), company vehicle and fuel, Mobile phone, Tablet
- Pension Contribution
- Life Insurance Benefit
- Qualified sales leads
- Sales & marketing support
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.