Our client a market leading company, have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Representative to join their team covering the Fermanagh area
As the Sales Representative you will be
- Responding to and consistently following up on all customer enquiries and leads generated by the marketing department;
- Cold calling in assigned sales territory on all new construction projects, including specifiers, builders, self-builders
- Consulting with & presenting to the contact database of influencers
- Providing product specification and quotations to all enquiries;
- Keeping up-to-date records on company Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System;
- Raising relevant paperwork and collecting payment for sales made;
- Conducting after-sales customer satisfaction calls.
Full Technical and Product Specific Sales Training support will be provided to the successful candidate.
The ideal Sales Representative will have
- Minimum 2 years field sales / business development experience, with selling to the construction sector advantageous;
- Proven ability to generate and convert your own sales leads;
- Have a positive, confident perspective with excellent communication skills
- Have excellent telephone skills
- Self-motivation and have proven ability to work on own initiative and respond to challenges in a positive and persistent manner.
- Computer literacy
- Target driven
- Sales experience of technical products (advantageous)
- Experience with CRM Systems (advantageous)
Hours of work:
- Full Time
- £22,500.00 + commission (OTE £30,000 - £40,000 uncapped), company vehicle and fuel, Mobile phone, Tablet
- Pension Contribution
- Life Insurance Benefit
- Qualified sales leads
- Sales & Marketing support
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una by applying with your up to date CV and clicking the button.