SALES REPRESENTATIVE |CORK |PERMANENT |
THE CLIENT |
Located in Cork, our client is a successful company within the Print Industry throughout the Island of Ireland. They are committed to growing its business and developing its people. Due to immense growth, Grafton Recruitment is searching for a Sales Representative to work with their Team on a Permanent basis.
THE ROLE |
You will be responsible for generating new business through multiple channels to achieve agreed goals. Proven sales excellence in a B2B context along with knowledge of local industry and access to various industry players and influencers will have an added advantage. You will be motivated, self-driven, enjoy the sales process and must be able to create and deliver a sales plan.
- Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of new business in the area.
- Develop relationships with customers and execute sales strategy and tactics that maximise opportunities within the customer environment.
- Has technical aptitude, can understand a customer's needs and market the advantages of our clients products
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role ideally gained within a business in particular within the Print, Pharma or Food Industry
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
- Strong customer service skills with effective communication skills with the ability to lead and influence at all levels and develop relationships
- Knowledge of local industry and access to various industry players and influencers will have an added advantage
- Full drivers licence with the ability to travel based on business requirements
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.