Sales Representative/Assistant - Immediate Start - Santry
The Client: Located in Santry, our client is a leading home furnishings with a well established retail network. They are currently seeking to expand their customer service teams and have an immediate need for Retail Sales Assistant to join their team. The ideal candidate will possesses excellent customer service skills with a passion for sales and the ability to build customer relationships.
The Role: As a Retail Assistant/Sales Advisor, you will be required to support key functions within the customer service and sales departments. You will be responsible for providing customers with key product information, handle any queries, offer advice and make recommendations to suit their needs. Previous experience working in a similar retail environment a distinct advantage.
Hours of work: 8:30am-5pm Monday to Friday / 10am-3pm on Saturdays (two per month)
- Look after day to day showroom sales and customer enquiries.
- Negotiate rates with clients for new business.
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships to maximise sales.
- Uphold exceptional customer service standards expected by management.
- Working cohesively with management & sales team to achieve sales targets.
- Provide weekly sales and quotation reports to management.
- Update & maintain showroom displays as required.
- Maintain samples area & update product brochures.
- Work closely with sales team to ensure stocks are up to date.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by management.
- Showroom open and closure procedure.
- Experience is an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
- A background in tiles is an advantage
- €23k per annum salary + bonus structure
- Experience with a recognised organisation
- On site parking
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.