Based in Galway, our client is one of Ireland's leading convenience retails groups, with bright accessible stores in over 450 locations throughout the country.
Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction is the number one priority. Interact with each customer with great pride, passion and care and inspire shoppers through knowledge and expertise.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to engage with and prioritise customer needs
- Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Customer driven
- Previous customer service experience is an advantage
- Actively live the companies brand-values i.e. Proud, Energetic, Imaginative and Community-Based
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience
- Deal with all customer queries efficiently, professionally and consistent with store policy
- Merchandise shelves, ensuring that all areas of the store are presented to the highest standard Engage with new initiatives and embrace new ways of working
This role will require the successful candidate to be available to work 5 shifts a week to include some evenings and weekends.
- Hourly rate of €10+ p/hr, depending on experience
- Experience with a recognised leading retailer
- Working in a friendly positive team environment with exciting plans for growth and expansion ahead for the company
- Full Training is provided
This is an excellent opportunity for an immediate start within a very well-established organisation.
For immediate consideration, please forward an up-to-date CV. Please note, interested applicants with previous experience must be available for an immediate interview.
- Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.