Sales Support and Credit Control Support Administrator
At Grafton Recruitment we are currently recruiting of a reputable and successful company based in Dublin 12.
They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Sales and Credit Control Support Administrator to join their team, taking up a 4 month contract.
Working as part of a friendly and supportive team, this position will have the following responsibilities:
- Quote support - Sales team
- Processing of orders ensuring the product set up, pricing etc. is complete on SAP
- Follow up on orders with regard to delivery etc
- Monthly billing and follow through to payment.
- Work closely with the Sales Team in supporting other ad hoc administration requirements
- Credit control support where required
- Support and coordinate with the various internal departments as required
- Quickly gaining a detailed understanding of the Company service and product offerings will be essential
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- 1-2 years strong administration experience
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy while maintaining an ability to multi-task without losing focus
- Strong communication skills particularly in relation to interfacing with internal teams, clients and other departments
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Task orientated with ability to bring work to completion
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Gmail and SAP
If you are available to take up a contract position and meet the above requirements, please apply today! Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.
A salary in the region of €30,000 - €35,000 will be payable, depending on experience.
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Laura Craughwell on 01 4505288.