SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR | PERMANENT | DUBLIN 11 |
Grafton Recruitment is currently searching for a Sales Support Administrator for our client, a distribution company based in Dublin 11. They are committed to growing its business and ensuring they have the right people in the right jobs providing excellent customer service.
THE ROLE |
The new team member will be required to effectively manage key customer accounts by developing business relationships and provide daily administrative support to the sales department. This is a busy, varied role and if you wish for career progression and the opportunity to develop in a fantastic team, then you may be their new team member.
- Calling existing customers in a timely and professional manner in relation to periodic sales promotions
- Manage day to day Sales order processing : automatic order transfer process & verification, manual orders, online orders, phone orders & reporting and maintaining database
- Liaising with various departments such as External Sales, Customer Support, Merchandising and Distribution to ensure orders and requests are fulfilled within agreed time frames
- Processing customer payments and assisting with customer requests
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a sales administration role in a business environment with a heavy emphasis on account management
- Previous experience in making outbound calls to existing customers with an ability to providing the highest standard of customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to achieve results in a busy, target driven environment
- Strong computer skills including MS Office and experience using SAP
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Cork and Galway with an expansion to Limerick, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.