Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Sales Support Agent for our client based in Dublin 12.
Our client a leading distributor in the technology & entertainment sectors looking to recruit an experienced Sales and Customer Service agent to join their team.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
The Role :
- Managing / supporting the day to day administrative tasks for our Sales Team
- Customer liaison and processing of sales enquiries/orders
- Grow Existing customer base through effective engagement.
- Point of contact for queries and follow ups for key customers
- Answering phones & Customer Service
- Identify and develop new customer sales opportunities
- Assisting customers & sales team with order status and product availability
- Order processing and coordination with purchasing and logistics department
- General Admin support.
- Requirement to complete ad-hoc tasks and projects to support the business
- Strengthen relationships with existing customers, securing repeat business and new product sales
- The ideal candidate will have a knowledge / passion for Computers & Technology
- Experience in a similar FMCG role / CE sector would be advantageous
- The position requires someone who is highly organized and has strong attention to detail Excellent communication skills, strong numerical skills and fluency in English is essential
- Computer literacy is essential, and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office & Excel and other MS applications
- Have a confident and friendly telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail with excellent written and oral communication
- Good planning, priority setting and organisational skills
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Maintain professional relationships that meet company core values.
- Excellent salary on offer 23-25k
- Located in Dublin 12
- Opportunity to work in an exciting and progressive environment
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.