Key duties & responsibilities:
- Process and enter onto AX orders received from customers and Area Sales Managers.
- Set-up site accounts as required ensuring agreed rates are applied.
- Work closely with Area Sales Managers to produce customer quotations and enter them onto AX.
- Liaise closely with Business Development regarding CRM system i.e. providing quote details, lead information & job status.
- Organise samples as requested from customers and Area Sales Managers.
- Liaise closely with Despatch offices to ensure orders & samples are processed & delivered on time.
- Liaise closely with Production locations to ensure customer enquiries are efficiently dealt with.
- Investigate credit requests and if required update customer's account.
- Manage complaints on system with Area Sales Managers.
- Deal with all incoming phone calls, emails and faxes relating to customers in assigned area.
- Quarterly review and clear down of all open Sales Orders.
- General housekeeping of Business Relations and contacts within CRM.
- Co-operation with management and other staff in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Other duties as required by your line manager commensurate with the role, within the post holder's capabilities.
The above list is not exhaustive but aims to provide a broad
range of duties and responsibilities of the post.
5 or more GCSE's at grade C or above (inc. Maths and English)
At least 1 year's administration experience in a busy office environment preferably sales administration.
Proficient in MS Office with a good working knowledge of MS Excel.
Good mathematical skills, ability to calculate load requirements and pack sizes etc.
Excellent telephone manner.
Must deal with customers in a professional and confident manner.
Competent in MS Office and data input.
Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Good time management skills.
Ability to multi-task.
Hours of work: 8.30 - 5pm Mon - Fri