Sales Team Manager
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of our client a multi-award winning, innovative and dynamic online retailer for a Sales Team Manager. As a Sales Team Manager in the office, you will be responsible for the management, motivation, development and strong effective leadership of your team. The Sales Team Manager will be given autonomy in the role and encouraged to implement new ideas in order to lead the team to success. The Sales Team Manager will also have a hands-on approach and possess the ability to effectively coach your team in order to achieve conversion and sales targets.
* Leading, motivating, training and reporting on a small team of telesales and customer service agents.
* Managing and training the team as and when needed.
* Working with team to achieve KPI's successfully
* Track sales targets for your team in line with business objectives and effectively report back to Directors.
* Promote and maintain an open-communication environment for your team.
* Attending shows
* Ad-hoc duties as directed
* 5 Years previous experience of managing / driving sales with associated project management skills
* Ability to demonstrate excellent understanding of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
* Higher Education qualification
* Great communicator (verbal/written/presentation) and motivator
* Experience working in high performing sales environments with a good understanding of the sales process
* Be thorough, planned, inquisitive and analytical, with the ability to interpret data
* Have outstanding organisational and task management skills
* Be a problem solver
* Full Driving License
* Willingness to travel
* Business related degree or HND would be desirable
The successful Sales Team Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus bonus.
The Sales Team Manager role will be based in County Antrim.
If you would like to discuss this Sales Team Manager job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.