Location: Letterkenny Co Donegal
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Salesforce Developer based in Letterkenny Co Donegal.
My clients are innovative and forward thinking, and pride themselves in giving their employees the ability to nurture and grow their careers within their company. This is an exciting time to join, during a period of growth and expansion.
My clients currently have multiple opportunities for a Salesforce Developer where the successful candidate will be working closely with their customers to maintain and drive enhancements to the existing Salesforce platform.
The Salesforce Programmer is responsible for the overall administration and development with the Salesforce CRM and interfacing applications.
- Support for the client's production Salesforce instance and user administration tasks, including access management, permission sets, role assignments, uploads, data backups.
- Support and drive Salesforce projects, including contribution to the gathering of business requirements, solution and technical design, test plan design, and coordination of testing with end users - full SFDC (Salesforce.com) implementation experience
- Work with IT team on critical system or coding changes
- Development of reports and dashboards
- Responsible for required testing on new developments
- Deploy new functionality into Test and Production environments
- Maintain data quality through ongoing data analysis, record de-duplication, and other related tasks, and identify and implement process improvements that contribute to improved data quality
- Provide first-level support to existing teams, including issue identification and issue resolution/escalation
- Direct interaction and client support with all users
- Assist with Ad hoc reporting requests and optimize the user experience related to reports and dashboards
- Develop training materials and conduct training sessions for end users. Act as a support resource for new and existing Salesforce.com users
- Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements
- Logging and tracking identified system problems through resolution
- Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as database applications are developed
- Third Level Degree (or equivalent) in an IT or Investments related discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM Application Administration and Development.
- Confident in manipulating large amounts of data while understanding related object/field functions.
- Knowledge of Salesforce reporting.
- Sound knowledge of workflow, visual workflow, process builder, Marketing Cloud and Vision eScan.
- Competent with Visualforce development and APEX coding.
- Experience with lightning development skills.
- Must be experienced Microsoft Office applications, including MS Word, Excel and Power Point. (especially vlookup function in Excel)
- Must be detailed oriented and have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Salesforce Administration and Developer certification is an advantage.
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland