SCHEDULING AND OFFICE COORDINATOR | PERMANENT | DUBLIN 17 |
Our client based in Dublin 17 is searching for a Scheduling and Office Coordinator to join their team on a Permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company who encourage and offer personal development within their team.
Based at Front of House, you will primarily be responsible for the co-ordination of customer support requests for service and order supplies, and providing administrative support to the Directors of the business. Working as part of the Service Team you will have the ability to build strong relationships with customers and service engineers.
- To manage the day to day administration of department ensuring all relevant information including database admin, stock and records management, appointments and ensuring files are processed through the system in a timely manner
- Working with the service team to schedule and coordinate engineers including assigning and logging new calls.
- Answering and redirecting incoming calls and email enquiries, ensuring a timely and accurate response to customer requests and the management of customer requests through to close
- Monitoring customer account health; liaising with and updating customers as required; reporting of ongoing issues to management team via daily updating and distributing of work-in-progress reports
- Accepting and recording of all incoming deliveries; dispatching all outgoing deliveries
- Organising and coordinating meetings and events for management team where required
- Minimum 2 years experience as schedule coordinator/ administrator
- Excellent communication, excellent attention to detail and strong IT skills ; Proficiency in Word and Excel is required; CRM experience is advantageous
- Excellent customer service skills and an all-round positive attitude; adept at building rapport with customers, and great working relationships with internal and external teams
- Excellent telephone manner and email etiquette with the ability to remain diplomatic and tactful at all times
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.