HOURS OF WORK 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, plus 1 week in 4 on call
An exciting opportunity exists for a quality certified CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarm Security Engineer to join a specialist Security Company, serving customers of quality and prestige. This job description is an outline of the key tasks and responsibilities of the post and the post holder may be required to undertake additional duties appropriate to the pay band. The post may change overtime to reflect the developing needs of the organisation as well as the personal development needs of the post holder. The job holder and line manager will review this job description at least annually. The above job description had been discussed and agreed that this job description and person specification accurately describes the above post.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Servicing and maintaining various intruder, CCTV and access control systems.
- Working towards and exceeding maintenance and fault finding targets.
- Demonstrate systems for customers, and explain details such as the causes and consequences of false alarms.
- Be part of an On Call Rota for OOH callouts and telephone support.
- Understanding the clients' needs and fulfilling all jobs required
- Any other reasonable requests from management
- The post holder will ensure the health, safety and welfare of themselves and their team in accordance with the ICTS Policy
- To actively support at all times, company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
- The post holder will understand the regulatory, fair trading and competition rules relating to their work sufficiently to be able to comply with them, relying on their own knowledge or on their ability to recognise that they will need specialist support
- Good communication skills
- Good fault finding skills first time fix
- Ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of various intruder panels, eg galaxy, scantronic.
- Network/IP based product experience
- Experience of undertaking service, repair work
- Good installation practices
- Knowledge of integration of detection systems into other disciplines would be a real advantage
- Full driving license
Interested Security Engineer who feel are meeting the criteria should forward a CV without delay via this advertisement. If you would like to discuss this Security Engineer job in more detail please contact me Jordan McMaster now on 02890 323 333 or 07976985386