Our client, has a vacancy for a Security Guard based at their site in Craigavon, Co Armagh
As a Security Guard, you will carry out various duties, which can include
- Reception duties
- Access Control
- Dealing with the public
- Use of CCTV and other security equipment
- Report Writing
We are seeking an experienced, licensed Security Guard who is watchful, diligent, articulate and punctual
The ideal candidate will
- Hold a current SIA Manned Guarding Licence
- Be able to communicate in a proper manner with customers and the public
- Be able to deal with a variety of problems and emergencies that may arise
Hours of work:
- 4/5 shifts per week working 9-12hr shifts
- Working either 6.30am - 6.30pm or 10.30am - 10.30pm shift
- 1 weekend off / 1 weekend on
- £8.21 per hr
- Uniform provided
- 28 days holidays
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una by applying with your up to date CV by clicking the button.