Semi-Skilled Labourer | City Centre | £9+p/h
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced semi-skilled labourer to join our client, a construction organisation, at a site located in Belfast City Centre on an ongoing temporary basis. Further long-term projects are available for the successful candidate.
Reporting to the site manager you will be responsible for:
- Labouring on a busy construction site.
- Basic bricklaying work.
- Manually moving/lifting materials.
- Removing waste and other discarded items from site.
- Previous bricklaying experience (very basic level required)
- Valid CSR card.
- Previous site experience.
- Available for an immediate start.
In return you will receive an attractive hourly rate of £9+ per hour. Standard working hours are 08:00 - 16:30 from Monday to Friday with overtime available. Further projects are also available with this client for candidates with a strong work ethic.
For further information please submit your CV via the link. Please note that only candidates who meet the essential criteria will be considered.