Semi- Skilled Operative- Belfast - Temporary Fulltime- 37hr per wee variable days
Grafton is seeking a Semi-Skilled Operative for a client in Belfast, starting as soon as possible.
Purpose Of Role:
You will assist skilled operatives, clean buses to PCV standards and clean workshops as required.
- Assist Skilled operatives and carry out basic servicing to vehicles
- Clean buses to PCV Standards
- Clean workshop as required
- Move parts from stores to buses as required
- Drive and shunt buses
- Carry out greasing of Vehicles, oil samples collections
- Change oil and fuel Filters
- Any other duties required
- Well presented
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Ability to a perform physically demanding role in an engineering environment
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Able to satisfy such medical standards as may apply to the post
- Possess a full current driving licence
- flexible approach to working hours
- Experience of assisting skilled operatives/general labouring duties
- Previous cleaning experience in a working environment
- Hold a current PCV Licence
- Able to work overtime when required
if you have the above experience , please send CV through link provided.