Semi Skilled Operative
Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation based in Coleraine require Semi Skilled Operatives to join their team.
Role : Semi Skilled Operatives x 2
Location : Coleraine
Hours of Work : 37 hrs per week Monday to Friday
Start Date : 01/04/2020 End Date : 28/08/2020
Main Duties :
- The post holder's main duty will be to provide a general manual support service to Estates Directorate undertaking a wide range of duties, including labouring, street and toilet cleaning, running maintenance, refuse collection, recycling/commercial collections and grass cutting.
- To work individually or as part of a team to complete a range of duties, as directed by the Operational Services Manager. The duties relate to driving/operating and being responsible for non LGV vehicles allocated to you and co-ordinating the work of any crew.
- Ensure that all duties and responsibilities are carried out in a timely manner and that general confidentiality is maintained in all issues relating to the work of the Council.
Full job description is available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- 1 years experience of Labouring and Maintenance duties to include the use of hand power tools, minor plant and machinery.
- Previous experience of working outside in all weathers.
- Hold a valid driving licence which permits the holder to pull a trailer. ( C1 & E' Driving Licence motor cars or light vans with up to 8 passengers seats and up to 7500kg with a trailer with 750kg (8,250kg)
Desirable Criteria :
- Clean and Valid LGV Licence at Class C or C+E or equivalent.
- T1 Trained.
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.