Our Client, a Large Public Sector require a Semi Skilled Operative to join their team.
Role : Semi Skilled Operative
Location : Coleraine
Hours of work : 37 hrs per week / Monday to Friday
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £7.83p/hr 13 weeks + £9.16
MAIN PURPOSE :
- The post holder's main duty will be to undertake a comprehensive range of manual duties. These semi-skilled duties will include: refuse, cleansing, grounds and building maintenance and recycling.
- The post holder will also be required to drive vans and non-HGV vehicles.
- All duties will be carried out under the general direction of the Operations Area Manager.
Full job description is available on request.
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA :
- 1 years experience of Labouring and Maintenance duties to include the use of hand power tools, minor plant and machinery.
- Previous experience of working outside in all weathers.
- Physically fit to carry out the duties of the post in full i.e walk up to 15 miles per day, bend, lift and deal with heavy loads.
- Refuse collection, Street Cleansing, Toilets, Beaches, Litter Picking.
- Possess a full current driving licence valid in the UK.
Desirable Criteria :
- Clean and Valid LGV Licence at Class C or C+E or equivalent.
- Relevant qualification in Waste Management.
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.