Located in Co Donegal our client a leading construction/manufacturing company this is an exciting and challenging role for the right candidate.
- You will be supervising and managing the accounts team. Responsible for overseeing general accounting operations by controlling and verifying financial transactions as reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures.
Hours of Work
- 40 hrs per week Mon-Fri
- Fully qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA
- 3 years post qualification experience preferably in industry rather than practice
- Proficient in Excel
- The role will be varied and the ideal candidate should be flexible and willing to adapt
- Capable of working on own initiative and taking responsibility for quality and accuracy of work
- An ability to work with the team to prepare financial reports
- Excellent Salary depending on experience
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information apply with you up to date Cv.