They are an award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. They are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years now, employing almost 5,000 highly skilled staff worldwide. Their Global Headquarters is located in a state of the art facility in Craigavon, Co. Armagh with additional operations throughout Europe (UK, Ireland), across the US and Asia.
Their drive and passion for the values championed by their founder and enshrined in the ethos of the company, ensure that 'Partnering to Advance Human Health' is more than just a strapline - it is their way of life.
Advancing human health requires exceptional people - your talent, experience and passion will be the perfect match. Together you and our client can make an exceptional difference to the health of countless patients all over the world…
Job specific responsibilities:
- Process drug order forms ensuring that all details are maintained accurately
- Allocate batches for open and randomised IVRS protocols and identifying patient packs required for each drug order form and monitor product expiry dates using COSMOS
- Preparation of required paperwork inline with distribution procedures, carrier's requirements and customs regulations
- Arranging shipping, raising airway bills and generating shipping paperwork
- Issue, monitor and order stock of protocol specific labels required for distribution.
- Generate pro-forma and commercial invoices, dangerous goods declarations, Certificates of origin, ATR1 forms and any other country specific declarations as appropriate for shipment.
- Perform and maintain computer transactions
- Carry out administrative duties
- Collate and file documentation
- Ensure all distribution activities are completed with support documentation
- Track and trace all shipment to standard operating procedures
- Liaise with couriers and carriers
- Provide customers with required protocol specific reports
- Respond to customer queries
- Shipment follow-ups
- Provide stock details to relevant personnel.
Please make sure that your CV clearly demonstrates that you meet all of the following essential criteria:
- 4 GCSE (or equivalent) passes Grade C or above to include English Language and Mathematics or Significant experience in similar Senior Operator role may be considered in lieu of academic requirements
- Previous experience of operating a computerised inventory system on a day to day basis (Booking in Orders, stock movements)
- An understanding of export documentation requirements for shipments to countries outside the EU
- Experience of using computerised systems and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages (to include Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Proven ability to follow written work instructions
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise tasks within a high volume, varied workload whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy in all work undertaken
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment
Diamond Recruitment Group reserves the right to enhance the desirable criteria in the event of an unprecedented response
You will join a global manufacturing organisation who value their employees, with an unrivalled company culture there are clear opportunities for career development. Almac are a sociable employer who offer staff many opportunities of socialisation outside of the working day, this includes charity events, Almac Fun day, and Christmas events.
Contact Details & Deadline
Applicants meeting the criteria will be required to attend a registration appointment with Diamond Recruitment at Almac Craigavon.
To be considered for the position of , please forward your CV to Melissa Elliott at Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. This position is closing urgently.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Melissa Elliott at Diamond Recruitment Group on 07841103711 however you must send your CV first to allow us to assess your suitability. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
Please note if successful the next induction is: Friday 5th April 2019.