Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Senior Administrator for our client based in Dublin 2. This role will be a fixed term contract up until the end of 2020.
Our client a public sector body based in Dublin 2 are looking for an experienced Senior Administrator to join their team. Our client is looking for someone with experience in analysis and administration of business processes and experience of the early years and young people sector.
- Prepare documentation and associated reports that support general planning processes
- Provide administrative supports, where required, for the scheduling and development of Business Plans, including the Annual Programme of Work and Performance Delivery Agreements
- Administration, including documenting and tracking progress, on Operations' responses to our clients governance requirements. This may be in respect of: - Data protection responsibilities. - Audit requirements. - PIP system accountability/permissions issues - Standardisation of documentation on operational processes and procedures
- Our client has developed an integrated case management/crisis intervention model. The jobholder will be required to provide some level of administrative support to the team responsible for the development and implementing the model. For instance by updating project plans; setting up SharePoint lists to track processes; document/track resource requirements and establishing information flows. - Administer periodic checks to examine the extent to which practice is in line with agreed procedures
- Support the development and implementation of quality improvement initiatives - providing data analysis and other administrative activities that support teams in an initiative aimed at improving the quality of their day to day work - Compile and report on the quality improvement initiative as a whole, preparing updates and quantitative reviews where required
- -Provide administrative supports to staff in implementing changes designed to improve procedural effectiveness and efficiency
- Other Adhoc duties as required
- Relevant third level qualification (e.g. Certificate, Diploma, Degree), or equivalent is essential.
- Experience in analysis and administration of business processes and experience of the early years and young people sector
- Proficient in MS applications, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project as well as programme databases and SharePoint
- Experience and proficiency in Customer Relations Management (CRM) systems
- Experience in implementation of funding programmes
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent salary on offer €36,882 starting salary
- Excellent benefits package on offer after probation including pension and option of flexi time
- Contract up to the end of 2020
- Located in Dublin 2
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.