Our client requires an experienced Senior Distribution Associate to work on their Craigavon site on a temporary assignment.
Location - Craigavon
Hours Per Week - 37.5
Rate of Pay - 11.98p/h
Work Pattern - 00.00 - 8.00am (nightshift) 33.3% shift premium
The post holder is responsible for receiving and processing Drug Order Forms and generation of shipping documentation required for the effective control of material throughout the despatch and distribution process. The post holder will also ensure that all data is transacted and maintained accurately and that the distribution information systems are updated at all times to reflect the current status for each despatch.
The post holder will:
- Process Drug Order Forms received externally ensuring that consignee details, batch allocation, quantity and medication numbered packs are maintained accurately
- Allocate batches for open and randomised IVRS protocols and identify patient packs required for each Drug Order Form and monitor expiry dates of product using COSMOS.
- Prepare all relevant paperwork required for each despatch in line with distribution procedures, carrier's requirements and customs regulations
- Arrange shipping of ancillary orders, raising airway bills and generating shipping paperwork
- Issue, monitor and order stock of protocol specific labels required for distribution
- Generate pro-forma and commercial invoices, Dangerous Goods Declarations, Certificates of Origin, ATR1 forms and any other country specific declarations when and as appropriate for each shipment
- Perform and maintain computer transactions in line with distribution and material control systems
- Carry out administrative duties such as photocopying, filing and archiving of distribution documentation
- Collate and file all documentation for each shipment ensuring that all necessary actions and tasks have been completed
- Ensure that all distribution activities are completed in accordance with approved documentation to support each distribution program
- Track and trace all outbound shipments with couriers according to Standard operating Procedures
- Liaise with couriers and carriers with regard to arranging collections and onward shipping
- Provide customers with required protocol specific reports
- Respond to customers with regard to shipment queries, ensuring all queries are followed through according to customer procedures
- Follow up shipment with consignee to ensure that all supplies were received in good condition, at the address specified and by the correct recipient
- Provide printouts from temperature recording devices and notify relevant personnel of any out of specification shipments
- Previous experience within an administration role
- Experience of using computerised systems
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages (to include Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Proven ability to follow written work instructions
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise tasks within a high volume, varied workload whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy in all work undertaken
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment
If interested in this role please upload your CV to the link provided and a member of the team will be in touch once shortlisting has been completed.