Senior Administrator | 2-3 months | Immediate Start!
The Client: Located in Malahide, our client is a rapidly growing company who specialise in the provision of energy efficient products for the commercial sector. They are currently experiencing a period of growth and are seeking to recruit administration support for a number of months. There is a possibility that this role could extend or possibly even develop into a longer term position for the right candidate.
The Role: Senior Administrator
The key focus of this role is to provide daily administrative and professional support to the sales and commercial teams. The ideal candidate will have strong IT skills, specifically MS Excel at advanced level and be comfortable in analysing ad interpreting high volumes of data and financial reports.
- To take ownership of the administration of projects working in conjunction with various departments
- Create proposals and financial models of products
- Work closely with the sales team and support the issuing of contracts and renewals
- Collate data for reports and presentations (Word/Excel/ PowerPoint), distributing and collating documents
- Managing audit data from internal and external resources
- Photocopying, filing, distribution of documentation. Condensing project documentation
- At least 3-4 years experience in a similar role ideally with project/audit administration experience
- Educated to Degree level in relevant field (or equivalent qualification) desirable although not essential
- Strong technical and IT skill with a high level of proficiency with MS Office programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint (advanced Excel experience a distinct advantage)
- Excellent attention to detail with strong technical, analytical and numerical skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a on/off site team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
- Effective communication skills with the ability to lead and influence at all levels
- Salary €14-16 per hour depending on experience (negotiable)
- Weekly payroll
- Convenient North Dublin location with parking available
- Opportunity to apply for internal fixed-term & positions
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.