Senior Appeals Coordinator - Public Sector
Senior Appeals Coordinator - Public Sector - Mullingar
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit a Senior Appeals Coordinator for our client, a prominent public sector organisation. Based in their Mullingar offices, these positions will be offered on a contract basis until December 2020, with a strong possibility of extension upon completion.
The purpose of this role will be to provide service excellence to customers and build a deep understanding of their needs, requirements and expectations while consistently meeting, managing and exceeding their expectations in a professional, courteous and respectful manner.
The role of Senior Appeals Coordinator requires a versatile, flexible and effective manager experienced in managing third party services in a high-volume and dynamic operating environment
· Support the Appeals and Complaint Manager with the operational functions that meet the organisation's Appeals and Complaints obligations as set out in the Performance Delivery Agreement (PDA)
· Ensuring that Independent Appeals Officers are adequately furnished, and supported, to fulfil their duties by providing administrative support.
· Monitor appeals being tracked and managed on the system, and inform Appeals and Complaints Manager of ongoing caseloads.
· Monitor and ensure the Team are responding to complaints in a timely manner and all that they are closed out as per agreed procedures.
· Regularly carry out quality checks for all procedures, and processes, for Appeals and Complaints for the Team
· Regular review of call logs of complaints with Appeals and Complaints Manager
· Ensure withdrawals of appeals are managed appropriately and in liaison with the Independent Appeals Officer
· Assess trends of appeals and feedback from Independent Appeals Officers
· Analyse pressure points and streamline administration
· Processes Manage any assigned staff members and team, ensuring they are equipped with a clear understanding of requirements and expectations; are developed, supported and performance managed and are valued as Pobal employees and as representatives of Pobal
· Ensure rostering of staff is adequate in relation to time management, annual leave, sick leave and other leave periods
· Ensure all of the Team are involved in all aspects of the role, i.e. dealing with complaints and appeals process to ensure fair split of tasks
· Conduct one to one's with admin teams, performance reviews and set goals as agreed with the Appeals and Complaints Manager
· Conduct regular Team Meetings to ensure cohesion and development of relationships across the Team.
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Whilst experience and performance track record are key determinants, relevant qualification in project management / business management / logistics / service development and delivery is desirable.
- Experience of a busy, complex and dynamic operations environment
- Minimum 3 years' experience of management of customer service / account transaction services by a third party supplier and / or managing within customer interface transaction services of a significant scale
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of business to business relationship management
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of team management in service development and delivery
- Evidence of the production of high quality reports and written materials
- Proficient in use of business systems, workflows and management information; Microsoft packages; SharePoint applications and portals.
- Experience of working on a client / provider site
- Experience of service delivery in public service is desirable
A salary in the region of €48,000 along with benefits will be on offer to the successful candidate.
The closing date for applications is Thursday, October 31st
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the enclosed link.