Senior Billing Lead
Location: Co Antrim
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior Billing Lead for our Client based in Co Antrim.
My client is a leading player in the Energy industry. With state of the art offices and a culture of empowering their employees, this is a great place to work for someone that wants to progress with a company.
- Take the lead in day to day activities within the Meter Reading, Customer Billing, Credit Control and Revenue Protection teams under the direction of the Customer Billing Manager, escalating issues where appropriate, and delegating work consistently within the team
- Assist with revenue management across the business and work with internal departments to ensure processes are in place to minimise revenue leakage
- Assist with the management of aged / bad debt, keeping abreast of changes in legislation and regulatory requirements
- Assist the billing manager to ensure timely and robust month end contract billing
- Provide support for team supervisors, analyse and review team performance and prepare weekly and monthly KPI reports
- Identify, develop and implement training to ensure the highest quality of service is provided and compliance with industry agreed standards. Monitor and drive performance within the team
- Monitor data integrity and accuracy of processed information ensuring compliance with licence conditions, Codes of Practice and internal procedures
- Drive business improvement initiatives, including the documentation and implementation of new policies and procedures
- Gain comprehensive knowledge of the end to end billing and financial processes
- Conduct contract and budget performance analysis, monitoring and reporting on operating costs
- Assist the Customer Billing Manager with strategic business initiatives and undertake any additional duties as directed
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of managing a busy, multi-functional team, preferably within a regulated financial role
- Successful track record of driving improvement initiatives and implementing solutions
- Experience in managing complex projects from conception to completion
- Proven ability to work on own initiative and prioritise personal and team workload
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in an environment which encourages support and progression.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Leanne Mitchell at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland