Grafton specialist team are delighted to be working with a global company based in Belfast who are seeking a Senior buyer to add to their expanding team. This company are well renowned for their honesty and integrity amongst their clients so require someone who can continue this standard of service.
- Manage contract renewals - engage with suppliers and business stakeholders
- Communicate to both stakeholders (internal and external) regards accounts payable and purchase requests
- Focused on delivering end to end procurement processes
- Deliver on an effective contract database management renewals and contract management
- Responsible for delivery of ongoing tender activity within the procurement function
- Develop management information reports for renewals and contract performance
- Ensure PO are raised for suppliers using Po matrix
- Identify and escalate risks
- Significant experience in supply chain/procurement
- Experience in supplier negotiation
- Experience in managing tenders
- Oracle or equivalent system experience
- Financial sector experience
- CIPS qualified
- Previous procurement experience in US
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.