Location: County Down
Grafton specialist team are delighted to be working with a global company who are seeking a Senior Buyer to add to their expanding team. This company are well renowned for their honesty and integrity amongst their clients so require someone who can continue this standard of service.
- Working closely with stakeholders to minimise the risk of interruption to supply
- Ensuring materials are sourced, ordered and delivered in a timely manner to meet all production requirements
- Managing a team of buyers and support the operational needs of the business
- Working closely with various departments to agree on commercial terms
- Manage and deliver KPIs for all levels of procurement
- Ensure consistent Quality and compliance are met
- Minimum of 5 years in a procurement role in a highly regulated environment
- Demonstrate experience of tenders
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems
- Contract and supplier management
- CIPS qualification or equivalent
- Staff management experience
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.