Salary: Competitive DOE
Grafton are delighted to be working alongside this growing company who are seeking to add a Senior Buyer to the team. Reporting into the Operations Manager the senior buyer will be a key contributor to the future growth of the company. Managing stock availability and budgets alongside implementing business forecast models.
- Supplier relationship management
- Outsourcing new suppliers to improve quality and cost-saving
- Implementing processes in ERP to ensure supplier lead times are met and exceeded
- Oversee the logistics of goods and ensure they will be within budget and on time
- Provide accurate inventory figures each month
- Ensure stock availability is always met
- Negotiate with suppliers to achieve cost saving
- 3rd level qualification
- 3+ years within the supply chain
- MRP/ERP system knowledge
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.