Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Senior Buyer for our client based in Dublin 22.
Our client is a leading Irish fresh food producer and is looking for an experienced Senior Buyer to join their team. They are looking for a Senior Buyer with experience in wholesale fresh food
- Sourcing - finding new suppliers, products and alternative supply chain arrangements
- Contracting - concluding contracts, order creation, price and product file maintenance
- Supplier Relationship Management - Categorisation of suppliers, Rationalisation of suppliers, establishing the Competitor base for existing suppliers and dispute resolution with suppliers
- Benchmarking - Price comparison, competitor tracking, market trend analysis, price setting
- Budgeting and Planning - assist in the budgeting and planning process for categories assigned
- Managing plans for stock levels, reacting to change in demand and logistics
- Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers for future products
- Receiving and analysing the proposals and tenders of suppliers for value
- Must have years+ experienced as a Buyer in Wholesale Fresh Foods ideally fruit and veg
- Strong Business Acumen and will be commercially aware
- A high level of negotiation skills with a proven track record on commercial sourcing
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent salary on offer - 50-60k
- Dublin 22 location
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.