Senior Cardiac Clinical Physiologist - Belfast
Senior Cardiac Clinical Physiologist
Salary: Negotiable £32,000 - £43,000 on experience
Grafton Specialist Recruitment is delighted to be working alongside PEI Surgical to recruit a Senior Cardiac Clinical Physiologist to be based in a Belfast Private Clinic. This is a permanent full time role with an excellent salary and employee package on offer.
Named a "Great Place to Work" for 2020, PEI has over 100 employees and 2 locations in Ireland and is committed to delivering a first-class service. All Clinical Representatives are equipped to give expert advice on the ward, in the OR, or in the patient's home. PEI focuses on the customer with proven expertise to ensure unrivalled customer care and excellent clinical support.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company whose focus is in developing its people and ensuring they are equipped to provide service solutions to its customers.
Reporting to the Cardiac Manager in PEI, the role of the Senior CP will be to:
- Manage the Cardiac service on a day to day basis
- Ensure that the quality of diagnostic testing is maintained at a very high standard.
- Form an integral part of the team at and play a key role in maintaining this unique service offering to our patients.
- Work in a self-directed team where you will provide both accurate technical service and technical support to the cardiac multi-disciplinary team.
- Work equally, and in conjunction with the Cardiac Manager, to partake in the development of business strategies to ensure continued success
**A full copy of the Job Duties and Responsibilities is available on request**
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Physiology or a Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent
- Be an associate member of Registration Council for Clinical Physiologists or equivalent
- Have at least a minimum of 2 years' post qualification experience in a Cardiac Department
- Relevant experience in Echocardiogram, Exercise Stress Testing, Ambulatory HR Monitoring, Electrocardiography & Blood Pressure Monitoring.
- BSE Accreditation or equivalent qualification from another country
- Keen interest in continual learning
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar Clinic set up is a distinct advantage
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Competent in working with Patient databases / IT systems
- A flexible attitude and focus on team work
- Proven attention to detail and follow through
- Awareness and sensitivity towards patients' needs
**PLEASE OUTLINE HOW YOU MEET EACH REQUIREMENT ON YOUR CV**
- Salary of £32,000 - £43,000 dependent on experience
- Profit Share
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory pension scheme - 5% Company matched
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Access to superb training and development
- Flexibility around working hours
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland